Hard Money Lenders active in California
PB Financial Group is a real estate funder that’s impacted cities throughout California, especially in the area of refinancing and bridge loans. It’s not often that a dedicated lender of PB’s caliber is available to investors in industrial, commercial, mixed-use and residential property markets alike. Our2400 hard money deals accumulated since 2006, generating over $200 million in gross value, stands as an exemplary testimony for any potential client living in the Golden State.
From all accounts, PB is at the forefront of structuring loans around asset-backed properties quickly, incisively and reliably. Their seamless process generally follows a format that reflects proven success:
PB’s Hard Money Lending Process
- We never let the small print get in the way of closing deals. Shock and regret after the ink has dried to our mind is unforgiveable. PB’s mantra is based on the application of full transparency from end-to-end.
- There’s no frustration commonly associated with delays and communication lapses. Our policy is designed around 24-hour approval alongside getting hard cash into your hands for the project in no more than 5 days from approval.
- Our LTV requirement of 70% is competitively aligned with the industry but there are certain purchase transactions where up to 80% LTV has been acceptable. On the other side of the LTV coin refinancing deals and cash-outs fall in the more-than-acceptable 60 – 65% range.
- PB Financial Group can cover the full gamut of client investment structures employed in California: partnerships, trusts, corporations, LLCs, Delaware Corporations, estates, foreign national entities, and of course, clients in their individual capacities – all are doable.
- If the lowest possible interest rates, the most competitive redemption terms, and the speediest turn times in the industry resonate with you then PB is your first stop. 5-star Yelp and Google ratings keep rolling in as private hard money borrowers from LA to San Francisco (and in between) endorse our unblemished 2,200 property deal closings.
PB Financial Group – California’s most active Private Hard Money Lender
PB’s range of service in everything to do with real estate funding is unsurpassed. Fix-and-flip situations are bread and butter to our professional, trained loan agents, as is accommodation of distressed property, probate financing, estates & trust funding, and apartment building (rental) projects. Another thing: “owner-occupied” or “non-owner occupied” properties make little difference to our lending processes. We simply don’t miss a beat.
Refinancing and Bridge Loans – the new Emergence in California
Long-held mortgages eventually reach a maturity point that challenges borrowers with sometimes-huge balloon payment requirements. In parallel, rising interest rates attack complacency almost monthly as the Fed keeps pushing these skyward. The solution in instances like this, guided by the PB guidance program, culminates in the arrangement of bridge loans (sometimes termed conduit loans) that stand up to the changing times – thus keeping your investment viable. We are the consummate hard money lender for all sectors of the real estate market where (a) asset backing and (b) first & second positions get the deal closed.
PB’s Hard Money Funding in California has Outstanding Features
Owners or investors in multi-family complexes, office buildings, retail, self-storage, warehouses, mix-used lands, and new construction know us as the go-to resource that finishes the job efficiently and with no hassle.
We override local banks and traditional lenders in each and every aspect of cash-out options for real estate that has shown appreciation over time. PB has turned this sought-after loan specialty into a realistically achievable factor, with no limit, based on the standing of the existing asset only. Most of our cash-out clients inject this ”found money” into new and exciting real estate opportunities in-house with us as well.
Never fear that loan size influences the degree of attention you deserve. Our loan agents know that financing applications from $50,000 all the way up to $5 million receive nothing less than the heralded PB VIP treatment. Middlemen or tedious time wasting committee approval meetings do not obstruct us in any way. As a private direct hard money lender, we make fast decisions incisively.
PB Financial Group’s California Bridge Loans
This category deserves extra coverage: To reiterate, bridge loans (i.e. for maturing mortgages with balloon payments; rising interest rates)are a priority focus these days but for a lot of other diverse reasons: build-outs, renovations, and other unorthodox occurrences throw a spanner into the traditional loan process. So do cash-outs (as already stated).Traditional bank lenders see uncertainty written all over these situations and run a mile from them. We, on the other hand, embrace clients caught up in this paradigm to resolve their uncertainty.
To put it in a nutshell, a bridge loan is effectively a new loan that transforms an existing loan under pressure into one where terms and interest rates are no longer on erous; also where they pave the way to a permanent loan arrangement down the line. Nobody understands this better than us as we continue to break through new dimensions for property investors in California. Our interim funding deals work well and work without issues in every conceivable circumstance.
YELP LOVES US
I was in need of a hard money loan, which I never needed before. PB looked at my... read more
100% honest, fast, pleasant describes what you can expect working with PB Financial Group. Sincerely, the people at... read more
I have worked with PB for years now and his service is excellent. He delivers each time and... read more
I contacted PB Financial based on a referral. I needed money fast to close escrow on a property... read more
Pouyan and Peyman are super professional and got my paperwork done quick. Reasonable loans with great service. If... read more
I am a CEO of a company that is in the beauty industry and has BOOMED within the... read more
Pouyan and Peyman are excellent loan lenders. They are very helpful and give you fast loans! I have... read more
I've had dealings with many loan brokers in a business capacity and PB Financial is by far the... read more